Scrutiny and criticisms from every direction have been at the US Department of Justice ever since the FBI executed a search warrant of former President Donald Trump’s home.
On Thursday, however, US Attorney General Merrick Garland announced the DOJ has filed a motion in Florida to unseal the search warrant and property receipt. Trump’s home, Mar-A-Lago, is located in the Palm Beach area.
- Worker disappears after he was accidentally paid more than 300 times his salary
- Prosecutor shortage spurs Bexar DA to seek pay boost for lawyers
- Harvard law professor predicts indictment of Donald Trump is coming
- Midland City Council approves salary increases for city manager, attorney
- Brenna Bird, candidate for Iowa attorney general, says she would hire more prosecutors