SAN ANTONIO — A student has been arrested after allegedly threatening to commit a shooting at Uvalde High School, according to the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District.
The threat was made Monday through social media and was reported by an unknown person via the STOPit app, which enables people to anonymously report incidents to schools or employers.
- Restatement of the Law, Charitable Nonprofit Organizations – Nonprofit Law Blog
- Greece proceeds with purchase of 20 Lockheed F-35 fighter jets -PM
- Harvard law professor predicts indictment of Donald Trump is coming
- A Debunked Legal Theory Could Be Used to Turn Our Elections Into Chaos
- Brenna Bird, candidate for Iowa attorney general, says she would hire more prosecutors